Monday, November 20, 2006

This will be my slump pic(when this is up i'm not working)

What I liar I am...:) I seem to want to post this image when i'm not feeling like painting. I don't no if it's christmas approching , or if it's not having any canvas right now. But I'm not feeling very inspired.

There are so many directions to take and each one last at least 3 paintings and also changes the course of futur work.
When I think to much about what I'm creating , I get a little nervous
I know how important it is to be authentic in one's product
Art is to be taken from the very core ..... Unanaletic( if thats a word) What i mean to say is... if too analysed... too technical
it may loose spontaneous right to which what I believe every work deserves ,, bla.. bla.. again too much brandy :) sleep tight everyone Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your funny Amber ! :) Like the picture of you painting.Do you know what time this fox creek golf club is having their auction ? I was talking to Suzanne today on the phone to find out how to get a map and forgot to ask her about time.I deleted the information thingy they sent to my email.

amber said...

no i wish i did, sorry wish i could go too, let me know when you want to exchange paintings

Ed Maskevich said...

Too much brandy? Never! Sometimes, as painters, we just need to sit silently in front of the painting and let it tell us what needs to be done.

Anonymous said...

Oh O'kay - Sorry you aren't going.Suzanne is hard to get a hold of through email but, I think I can telephone her to find out about the time.I'll let you know what time we are going up to Moncton and maybe we can meet you somewhere ? Or we can do this at a later date if you wish, when is good for you ?

amber said...

Tell me what time and if I can meet That would be great

Anonymous said...

Hi - I'm yet to find out the time.I guess I'll know sometime tomorrow.I'll be in touch as soon as I find out.I was thinking we could meet you before hand It's probably 7-9pm I bet.If I can remember correctly.So we could meet you at say 5:30pm. Where do you live ? in Moncton or Shediac ?

amber said...

I live near shediac in a place called grand digue but i'll travel to a meeting place .I'll have all 4kids with me because my husband leaves for work at 3pm I'm sooo looking forward

Anonymous said...

Amber we can be in the Moncton area by 4pm. Where would you like to meet with us ? You name a place.

Anonymous said...

P.S/ Sorry I'm late responding - I have been out ALL day today.Busy, busy ! :)

amber said...

Maybe at the end of the old shediac road -parking lot of Mcbuns 4pm

Anonymous said...

O'kay, We'll find it. How romantic eh ?! - "Mcbuns". I'm thrilled to be trading with you Amber !

amber said...

Me too see you soon