Thursday, August 31, 2006

Painters festival this weekend


A few new paintings done for the festival this weekend.My mother is also a painter and my tent partner,which makes the the weekend go by much better.This will probably be my last festival,this year I have nothing good I feel to present.I painted all summer and sold most of them, so I have a bit of stress not being ready for this event
I plan on sneaking some cognac in a pop bottle to ease my anxiety I'll post images of the scene on monday, good weekend everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kitchen and the portrait are wonderful! I'm going to take some time to really look at your abstract before I comment. It looks very interesting. I know you will sell everything. Take it with you, ya just never know. SQ

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah...and double the price!! Seriously! SQ

amber said...

ah thanks squirrel I miss you, I go to CJR ,but I don't see you posting much how's your site going?

Anonymous said...

Cognac in a pop bottle???
sounds good.....make it a double and I'll join you...dave...see ya there...

amber said...

i'll have a drink waiting for ya!

Schuivert said...

Have fun at the fair Amber, yours won't be the only paintings there, so I take it is at least nice to see other people and paintings?
(if not... get back to your drink! :-) )

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the shediac artists' festival this fin de semaine! I'll make an effort to get there with or without the kids!! You could open up a pseudo cognac bar at the festival ... I'm sure you would sell lots of drinks ... and a few paintings while you're at it!!! Take care.