Thursday, July 05, 2007

Art demonstration to be given on Saturday at Mckenzie art college

The first photo posted is a picure taken by sonny the photographer This is to illustrate one of my points to be highlighted on how color can be more appreciated adjacent to the same color only a different temperature For instance next to green, crimson red is just red , but next to orangy red , a crimson red will get stronger

Like in a forest ,certain greens get more attention depending on what they are next to So Sonny's photo depics this perfectly

The next photo is of me and will be my project for the demo----I hope to paint this in 2hours on a 4 foot by 3 canvas with my new trowel technique I'm wishfull that things go ok ,but inspiration can be fickle

I did get a call today to say that I'd been accepted in the juried show ,my mom and i both :)

I wasn't certain about the piece so it was good news

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the new painting using your new trowel technique.