Tuesday, December 05, 2006

First Snow

Last night I went outside and was taken with how beautiful the first snow always is . I forget from season to season what things look like.
So I decided to take pictures it was dark so the lighting is strange
I finally did manage to paint I had a trade of art to make good on
I guess i'd been to busy to settle down long enough to paint it I'll post a picture of before I trade her
I'm receiving for exchange a pastel work by Suzanne Dallaire(I'm very happy to have one of her works) I'll also post a pic of it and Sheri Burhoe's painting as well
I found a great spot for it Sheri it's perfect :)
I got some good news this morning , HeronbayGalery sold Full Bodied and also Mr Georges Goguen offered me an exhibition spot at the Aberdeen Cutural Center in Moncton I accepted ,it is in January 2007
I have ideas for some new work I'm getting excited about trying something different Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is really interesting, it looks almost as if it's in the ocean.Very pretty.I'm happy to hear you've found a spot to hang "Crow on path" ! I'm enjoying your painting as well, thank you ! Congrats on your upcoming exhibition and the sales !

Ed Maskevich said...

This photo is absolutly beautiful!

amber said...

Thank you sheri i really liked your bird house love the colors

Thanks for stopping by Ed I tried but couldn't comment on your blog because i don't have the new blogger yet
I'll get to changing it soon

Lisa Call said...

This photo is wonderful - the shadows and colors from the lights at night are great.

Congrats on the sale and exhibit spot!

amber said...

Thanks for your comments

except for that spammer