Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Demonstration piece finished


Yesterday I was pleasantly surprized.On my weekly visit to The Heronbay Gallery, I walked in on the purchase transaction of this painting. I was very happy to meet the lady that will have it I began another work today
Full bodied II I intend to make it better than the first. I liked the first,but felt the colors were too much.
I have gone and lost my glasses,so typing this there may be mistakes (sorry)
Have to go search,so i can catch up on everyone's blog

3 comments:

Olga Norris said...

What a delight that must have been both for you and for the purchaser. I love the subdued feeling in this work, and the way it can change according to one's mood.

Anonymous said...

Great work as always Amber ! Happy to hear of your sale.How interesting you walked in at that exact time hey ?! Hope you find your glasses so you can read your responses to this posting etc :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber.

I happen to be the proud owner of Full Bodied 1 and adore it - colors being too much and all. They are just right for me. :)

Just checking up on your site to see what is new. In the market for a complimentary piece for the other half of our livingroom now. :) If you have anything horizontal (3x5 perhaps?) that would suit, I'd love to hear where I could take a look...

Thanks in advance,
Heather Spencer
HeatherS@nb.sympatico.ca