Monday, July 10, 2006



This is a small section of the painting I've begun from the previous photo.

It's new territory for me to focus on other elements rather than copying an image

This painting is 30x30 done with spatula (some metalic paint)It reminds me of Gustave Klimt

Feminine, warm , stylish but serious

I sort of have a dislike for the fashion industry,i know we all need cloths and it's nice to have nice clothes.And it is art??but I do not like to be told what is in fashion.Lets not be fashion sheep

Maybe thats it's title instead of Runway it'll be called runaway

1 comment:

amber said...

Sonny if you read this post it doesn't mean I don't like you or the people you work with
In every cultural area there are the elite
I tend to think fashion is one of those things that shouldn't